Beauty Garden Women Fashion Solid Robe Sets Three Quarter Sleeve Mini Length Sexy Lace Robe Sets

the quality is, but I advise you to order for a couple of sizes far more, I personally liked it completely, I recommend
I received the actual package today. It felt nice to the touch, everything followed up The product went for with regards to a month
The package flew in 12 days, very well, very quickly. The goods are as in the description, the quality is good. Only with the size I got mistaken. I recommend the seller and also goods
Very good better than We ever expected...; Recommend, I'll be back to order
Robe I especially like! I ordered an Sexagesima size on my 44 measurement, I went perfectly. Often the thread does not stick, gentle and warm. I recommend.
Very good robe, soft and hot. In my 48 size requested XL me just right. When washing a little dyed the many bright parts of the salad dressing gown, thread a little stick. In general, the thing is not bad.








Preparing Time: we need 2-5 working days to prepare your order according to our numerous orders every day.
1. If you satisfied with our products and services, please leave your positive feedback and 5 stars, and 5 stars for the detailed rating of your order. Once you show us the screenshot of both 5 stars, we will give you $3 DISCOUNT for your next order.
2. If you share our product link on your SNS or Facebook, we will give you a gift or $ 3 DISCOUNT for your next order.
3. If you don\'t satisfied our porducts, pls contact us before you leave neutral (3 stars) or negative (1-2 stars) feedback. We guarantee we will 100% slove any problem for you.
4. Please email to us befor leaving the negative feedback or opening any dispute on the site.
Communication is the best way to solve the problems.

Comments
Post a Comment