Asian Thai Laos Vietnam Dai Nation Folk Dance Traditional Dress Blue Queen Single Shoulder Ancient Thailand

Asian Thai Laos Vietnam Dai Nation Folk dance Traditional dress blue Queen single shoulder Ancient Thailand style Outfit



The product are basically perfect, good quality plus the colors are very wonderful, the relevant seller, I would suggest that you continue to buy the items from the owner,
Sent and shipped quickly! The package must be opened properly, because there is no other bundle except the dark bag. I nearly cut my handkerchief while I opened often the package, nice
genuinely happy with my shopping, the product same as the original picture and in time will be arrive
Very nice jewelry. I ordered a couple of different colors - My partner and i liked both. I really do not know how regarding 100% cotton, since they're silky, but extremely pleasant. I recommend to acquire.
Well, I'm happy I quickly brought
beautiful product, equally as described by the seller, very honest owner and i am really satisfied with his assistance. Thank you


  • Item Type: Asia & Pacific Islands Clothing
  • Special Use: Traditional Clothing
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Full
  • Gender: Men
  • Material: Polyester,Cotton,Linen,Silk
  • Model Number: ZZB
  • Type: Thailand Costume

  • Thai Traditional SaBai Dress Cloth Silk Synthetic Thailand National Costume New Dai traditional clothing Thailand Southeast Asia

    NOTE:  ^ .^ Good Quality & Materials Only
    We Do not sell cheap junk Products...When you place the
    order,Pls remark your height weight bust and waist size 1st...
    ^ .^ More products Welcome to visit my online store Link :
    www.aliexpress.com/store/428876

    Feedback:

    Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you are satisfied with the items you ordered,

    please leave 5 stars feedback. If you are not satisfied with the items you ordered, please

    contact us before leaving negative feedback. We can work together to resolve any dispute.

    Contact us

    If buyer have any question, please feel free to contact us, We will try to reply

    promptly within 12 hours.

    Customer Information:

    Please leave full name, accurate shipping address and postcode when you place

    order, otherwise the goods maybe returned back by your local post office, and

    we will not refund shipping charges.  ^ .^

     

    Details

    Size chart(For reference)Unit cm (1cm=0.39in) Or (2.54cm=1"inch)

    rBVaSFsboqmALFkmAABVGNkN50Y193

    Need to left your Height Weight bust and waist Size please ,

    Then We will know Which size Fit you Best !!

        Only costumes not include ornaments accessories

     

    12345678910 - 111213141516 - 17

    image

    About us:

    · We are currently specialised in various style of wear.

    If you are a wholesaler or looking for a business partner in China, please contact us.

    Payment:

    · We accept Escrow method payment.

    · The buyer is responsible for any tax or duty charged by their country.

    image

    Shipping Guide

     Hey!Smarter Online Shopping,Better Living!

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S