Anime Naruto Cosplay Uchiha Itachi Accessories Necklace Pendant Prop

Anime naruto cosplay Uchiha Itachi Accessories necklace pendant prop

I really like it


The quality is very good. unfortunately the cosplay is too major from the side. From the top it looks very good.
An individual sure don't mess around with express shipping. Thanks for providing it right on time.
Consequently happy with this seller. Excellent communication, and they went the extra mile to ensure everything was in what way I wanted it.. I purchased a medium, but might have taken a small. I set easily in the waist which has a couple of safety pins. I’m very pleased with the whole practical experience. I received it in less than two weeks from the time We placed the order, at the same time.
Very beautiful suit. It went great. The seller answered all the questions.
I absolutely love it. Excellent quality. I sent this measurements and it fits properly


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casual 100 Cotton Mens African Clothing Dashiki Patchwork Print Shirt Tops Bazin Riche Traditional African

Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S

For Women Stewardess Cap Uniform Plane Fans Stage Perform Hat Air Hostess Wool Beret Cosplay Costume