African Kaftan African Head Wraps Dashiki For Women Dress Bazin Riche Lace South Africa Clothing Top

good product, perfect size, No later than this buy again. The material is cool, good but hard! Why don't hope that it has the quality remains excellent after washing this. It arrived in 2 weeks to the Canary Islands.
Clothes is made from good quality content, sewn with expertise. Dress is a little bit brighter than the one in the picture. Tightly installing around bust and hips, but to wide in waist region, so I will have to make some improvements. For women together with hourglass shape of physique it might be an issue, but easy to remedy having skill, needle as well as stitches. Highly recommend. I had been not waiting al all long for it too. Below two weeks, I think. Thank you very much.; )

H&D 2018 new arrival african women print dress 100% cotton dresses long bazin riche traditional embroidery lady tops skirt set



























Comments
Post a Comment