Abaya Dubai Kaftan Arab Islam Pearls Muslim Hijab Dress Oman Qatar Uae Caftan Jilbab Abayas For

Abaya Dubai Kaftan Arab Islam Pearls Muslim Hijab Dress Oman Qatar Uae Caftan Jilbab Abayas For Women Turkish Islamic Clothing



The product are virtually perfect, good quality along with the colors are very good, the relevant seller, I recommend that you continue to buy the items from the retailer,
Sent and shipped quickly! The offer must be opened cautiously, because there is no other offer except the dark-colored bag. I nearly cut my handkerchief while I opened the package, nice
really happy with my searching, the product same as the image and in time is usually arrive
Very nice jewelry. I ordered 2 different colors - I liked both. I do not know how concerning 100% cotton, since they're silky, but very pleasant. I recommend to buy.
Well, I'm happy I quickly introduced
beautiful product, just like described by the owner, very honest entrepreneur and i am incredibly satisfied with his services. Thank you


  • Item Type: Abaya
  • Material: Acetate
  • Model Number: 6069
  • Decoration: Beading
  • Style: Fashion
  • Brand Name: PADEGAO
  • Fabric Type: Broadcloth
  • Department Name: Adult

  • 1
    Craft: Embroidery / Embroidery
    Dress length: long dress
    Collar type: round neck
    Sleeve type: Bat sleeve
    Waist type: high waist
    Clothing door: sleeve
    Popular elements: embroidery, beading
    Year of listing / season: winter 2018
    Fabric Name: Polyester
    Main fabric composition: Acetate fiber
    Main fabric component content: 71%-80%
    Item No.: 6069
    Colour: Black
    size: one size
    2
    Size reference table (manual measurement, error 1-2cm):
    There may be around 1-2cm error due to the manual measurement
    Pictures and a subtle color difference in kind Is normal,Thanks for your understanding
     
    Note:1inch=2.54cm,this is china size ,so when you take the order ,please reference the size chart!
     
    Dress One Size : Bust 88~150 cm , Length 138 cm
     
    Hijab One Size : Length 200 cm
     
     
    3
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 6069 -_11 9 -_12

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S