Winter Cartoon Animal Unicorn Pajamas Flannel Stitch Panda Pyjamas Onesie Women Hooded Adult Sleepwear For Women

Winter Cartoon Animal Unicorn Pajamas Flannel Stitch panda pyjamas onesie women Hooded Adult Sleepwear For Women Licorne Femmes


a fantastic suit. 50 size sat well, even a little free. light, warm, pleasant, unscented. A bit short on level 164 but not critical. came to Moscow in 17 times
I am delighted! Been looking at reviews, waiting for PPC this, but in the end happy! Very soft pleasant fabric, free of defects and the price is fantastic!
The suit is all as with the description. Soft, comfy, of course , synthetic, but nice. XXL size at 48 is fine for height 169 pants a little bit short however at home well. thank. Highly recommend.
the parcel went monthly. Chill and pleasant on the body.
very fast delivery. I actually ordered as a gift. then I realized that it would be a long time to look and I was already looking out for one more Lamode in my winter pajamas. The price is the same anyway. but in less than a week it seems like to me that the pajamas arrived. I am delighted. very smooth and warm. I advise everyone


  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Pajamas
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Full
  • Model Number: unicorn pajamas
  • Material: Polyester
  • Brand Name: VUWWYV
  • Collar: Hooded
  • Length: Full Length
  • Season: Winter
  • Pattern Type: Cartoon
  • Material Composition: Flannel

  • 1:Due to different producing batches, there may be deviation of 2-3 CM for items.

    2: Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
     

    SIZE US

    For height

     

    Bust

     

    Length

    Sleeve Length

     

    S

    147-157CM

     

    116cm

     

    130cm

     

    52cm

     

    M

    157-167CM

     

    120cm

     

    140cm

     

    54cm

     

    L

    167-177CM

     

    124cm

     

    150CM

     

    56cm

     

    XL

    177-186CM

     

    128cm

     

    160cm

     

    58cm

     

    5349401909_997551148 7125696110_575183574 7131601819_575183574 7142684338_575183574 7224708206_575183574 7236857457_575183574 13 17 14 15 HTB1TfnwKVXXXXXqXVXXq6xXFXXXX

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S