Toast Serve Bride New Fashion Sexy Full Dress Fashion Long Fund Fish Tail Self Cultivation

Toast Serve Bride 2018 New Fashion Sexy Full Dress Fashion Long Fund Fish Tail Self-cultivation Marry Small Evening Dress Woman



Item acquired quickly and in a chance to trip. Sizing accurate.
Good seller! Rapid shipping! Hoping to conduct business again!
Beautiful!!! Cheers again my friend. Regarding sewing beautiful outfits for me again. Can't wait to get more clothes of your mouth.
My wife loved that. Arrived in good condition, very good product, fast shipping, I recommend the seller.
Definitely gorgeous! I love it. Shipped fast, really fast. I would happily recommend both entrepreneur and the dress.
42 orders have been provided and where to said now and I enjoyed the dress
Bomb! I seriously liked it, only the buttons came up off, because it is definitely not designed for the torso, but this is non-sense.
ordered 6 colors all beautiful and also delivery was quick will order more thanks so much


  • Brand Name: Aizaicn
  • Material: Polyester
  • Model Number: chinese cheongsam dress
  • Fabric Type: Woven
  • Traditional Chinese Clothing: Cheongsams
  • Traditional Chinese Clothing: Cheongsams
  • Style: Vintage Qipao
  • Collar: oriental collars
  • Sleeve Length: Short Sleeve
  • Length of dress: Long cheongsam
  • Suitable season: spring, summer, autumn
  • Suitable age: 18-35 Age
  • Orgin: China
  • modern cheongsam: chinese traditional qipao
  • cheongsam dress: chinese evening dresses

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S