Sexy Naughty Harley Quinn Costume Plaid Tutu Mini Dress Halloween Hen Party Cospaly Outfit

Nice product but abnormal fees next to the purchase price. Customs+Delivery But nice quality!
I got nervous ordering from a vendor I have never seen their particular work personally. But The craftsmanship was amazing! The quality had been beyond amazing!!! I suggest this seller!!!
Oh my god, its really good cosplay. Material is fine. Individual dimensions are perfect. Buy it and you wont regret!
Everything is definately as in the description, high-quality, the package reached quite quickly. Thank you seller once again! ☺️
Fits great and makes a good look and figure. Does not stink!. Excellent merchandise!
Came exactly as described, zero damage or problems with transport.
excellent product, as referred to, perfectly wearable does not foul odor, and is not toxic, thank you.

Item Style: Harley Quinn
Item include: dress, gloves, head piece, neck piece
All sizes is asian size , please read the size chart before purchase.
it\'s measured by handmade , allowable error in the definition 1-2 cm .
1 inch = 2.54cm
Size: one size, fit for normal size S/L












Comments
Post a Comment