Nightwear Lady Women Stripe Lovers Pajamas Woman Spring And Autumn Ma Am Long Sleeve Home

pajamas arrived!! I put 5 details came quickly, there was simply no hole for height one hundred fifty size S, there was some sort of clasp on the pope to the toilet) there are some protruding posts, but very few children like them! there is no smell!! most great advise
Glorious shorts. High quality. Corresponds to the photography. Recommend.
Very soft to the touch, but the koala face is simply not as cute as in often the photo.
thank you, beautiful, gentle, juicy colors. bought for that new year for gifts
The goods arrived very quickly. Very tender nice pajamas. The seams are neat, there is no uncomfortable smell. Size S about height 150-160 Cool issue. The child is happy. Thank.
I got it in 30 days, thanks, my little girl was satisfied, we will order her son too.
the merchandise corresponds to the description, the scale as I wanted was free for 50 Russian. I recommend the seller.

SIZE
WOMEN Suit
SIZE M
Length 66cm, Bust 104cm, Shoulder 41cm,Pants length 90cm,Waist 66cm,Hip 118cm
SIZE L
Length 68cm, Bust 106cm, Shoulder 42cm,Pants length 94cm,Waist 68cm,Hip 120cm
WOMEN Dress
Length 90cm, Bust 100cm, Shoulder 37cm
MEN
SIZE L
Length 69cm, Bust 106cm, Shoulder 44cm,Pants length 99cm,Waist 72cm,Hip 108cm
SIZE XL
Length 72cm, Bust 110cm, Shoulder 46cm,Pants length 102cm,Waist 74cm,Hip 110cm

















Comments
Post a Comment