New Spring Pajamas Woman Printing Sleepwear Suit Korean Leisure Nightwear

Enjoyable to the body, lightweight pajamas. Rather, homemade costume. Synthetics. They took L at 40-42 size - it came quite. On thin and low girls. Delivery is super fast! I think this its price is quite constant.
everything is fine, only trousers are short, but in standard I liked
on forty six took xl in size in shape. the seller is sociable. loved. thank.
Thank you! Is entirely consistent with the description. Delivery fast, Voronezh came for 14 days. The height is 150s ordered, sat perfectly. Infant very satisfied.
Fast supply. There is no smell, the strings do not stick out. My child is very happy, I recommend.
obtained her niece, but this wounderful woman has a height of a hundred sixty five, and that's why the length is limited.
Cool pajamas. At the level of 163 I would get more, but I think it will likely be already wide. And so wonderful quality and everything is very cool.

SIZE
SIZE S
Top Length 61.5cm, Bust 100cm, Shoulder 39.5cm
Pants Length 96cm, Waist 60cm
..............................................
SIZE M
Top Length 62.5cm, Bust 104cm, Shoulder 40.5cm
Pants Length 97.5cm, Waist 63cm
................................................
SIZE L
Top Length 63.5cm, Bust 108cm, Shoulder 41.5cm
Pants Length 99cm, Waist 66cm
................................................
SIZE XL
Top Length 64.5cm, Bust 112cm, Shoulder 42.5cm
Pants Length 99cm, Waist 69cm









Comments
Post a Comment