Japanese High End Sexy SPA One Piece Swimsuit Purple Color High Leg Glossy Sukumizu Tight Fitting

I would recommend everyone, great quality item and very fast delivery: )
The fabric of the dress is usually of better quality than expected, Very good quality, sending has been very fast. thank you, to recommend! I have been very satisfied.
They have awesome, exactly matches the brief description. I'm really happy. The actual sleeves are a little shorter however, till my wrists. Usually it's great, I endorse it.
Product of excellent high quality, perfect size, I have nothing to complain about!
very appropriate and decent material employed, Correct size, accurate outline and good communication.
Quick shipping. satisfied. Thank you owner.
Thank you very much to the seller, the product are insanely beautiful, of top quality, I ordered a lot. Great! Definitely recommend!!!

PS. This is a real swimwear , can wear to swim , not only cosplay .
Size : M ( 155cm-165cm). Within 60KG. PS. if lower 160cm better lower 50kg
Size : L ( 160cm-170cm). Within 65KG. PS. if lower 165cm better lower 60kg
Size : XL ( 165cm-175cm). Within 75KG. PS. if lower 170cm better lower 70kg



Comments
Post a Comment