Hot Anime Mask The Light Of The Fireflies Forest Natsume Yuujinchou Fox Mask Cosplay Halloween Fox

Hot Anime Mask The Light Of The Fireflies Forest Natsume yuujinchou Fox Mask Cosplay Halloween Fox Cat Face Gift High Quality



The quality is very good. regrettably the cosplay is too big from the side. From the entrance it looks very good.
A person sure don't mess around together with express shipping. Thanks for publishing it right on time.
Consequently happy with this seller. Wonderful communication, and they went beyond the basics to ensure everything was precisely how I wanted it.. I requested a medium, but would have taken a small. I set easily in the waist along with a couple of safety pins. Im very pleased with the whole encounter. I received it in under two weeks from the time I placed the order, too.
Very beautiful suit. The idea went great. The seller responded all the questions.
I absolutely love it. Wonderful quality. I sent this measurements and it fits properly


  • Special Use: Costumes
  • Characters: Fox mask
  • Gender: Unisex
  • Material: Plastic
  • Department Name: Adult
  • Item Type: Masks
  • Special Use: Costumes
  • Gender: Unisex
  • Type : Halloween costume
  • Department Name: Adult
  • Cover Area: Full Face

  • 3_014_054_064_074_084_094_104_114_12

    mtxx01

    Dear friends. There are all kinds of styles and prices.If you love them, don\'t miss it!

     
    Description
    Material:Plastic
    Source:  Fox
    Package including: Mask
    Size:27*18cm
    100% Brand New
    If your quantity is big enough, we will offer our wholesale price!!
     
     
    9070221901_17896841389091984948_17896841389110804843_17896841389092017250_17896841389092002494_17896841389092023056_17896841389110855081_1789684138
    MJ00001MJ00002MJ00003MJ00004MJ00007MJ00009MJ00011MJ00012MJ00013MJ00014
     
    HTB1_IZZPFXXXXakaXXXq6xXFXXXz HTB1tnBhXqmgSKJjSsplq6yICpXag

     

    Shipping

    After payment confirmation, Item will be shipped within 5-7 working days(Custom-made need 10-20 days). 

    Shipping Time Approx:ePacket 15-25 days .China Post Registered Air Mail 30-50days. 
    Please note delivery time given by Aliexpress is an approximation and may vary depending on distance from  China as well as customs regulations. 
     
     

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S