Free Shipping 20 Style Women Pajamas Suits Spring Autumn Cartoon Female Short Sleeve O Neck Shirt

Free Shipping 20 Style Women Pajamas Suits Spring/autumn Cartoon Female short-sleeve O-neck Shirt+shorts Milk Silk Tracksuit P12


the quality great, but I advise you in order to order for a couple of sizes far more, I personally liked it completely, I recommend
I received the package today. It experienced nice to the touch, everything followed up The product went for with regards to a month
The package travelled in 12 days, very well, very quickly. The goods are as in the description, the quality is good. Only with the size I had been mistaken. I recommend the seller in addition to goods
Very good better than I actually ever expected...; Recommend, I shall be back to order
Robe I enjoy! I ordered an T size on my 44 dimension, I went perfectly. The actual thread does not stick, soft and warm. I recommend.
Fine robe, soft and cozy. In my 48 size purchased XL me just right. Any time washing a little dyed every one of the bright parts of the dressing gown, thread a little stay. In general, the thing is not bad.


  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Pajamas
  • Collar: Round Neck
  • Season: Summer
  • Length: Shorts
  • Pattern Type: Cartoon
  • Material Composition: cotton polyester
  • Material: Cotton,Polyester
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Short

  • Russian friends,please note:please give your full name,i need 3 words,or you can not receive the goods,thank you

    [xlmodel]-[size]-[9999]

    Size Table

    Measurement In CM
    Size Shoulder Chest Hips Body Length Sleeve Pant Length Body Height Body Weight(kg)
    M 39 84 100 66 16 35 155 - 160 40- 48
    L 41 88 104 68 18 37 160 - 165 48- 58
    XL 43 92 108 70 20 39 165 - 170 58 - 68
    Measurement In Inch
    Size Shoulder Chest Hips Body Length Sleeve Pant Length Body Height Body Weight(lb)
    M
    /
    / / / / / 61.0 - 63.0 /
    L / / / / / / 63.0 - 65.0 /
    XL / / / / / / 65.0 - 66.9 /

    [xlmodel]-[photo]-[0000]

    Photos List

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S