Fashion Muslim Adult Lace Embroidery Abaya Dubai Islam Kaftan Turkish Abaya Robe Arabe Longue Caftan

2018 fashion muslim adult  Lace embroidery abaya dubai islam kaftan turkish abaya robe arabe longue caftan marocain



The product are practically perfect, good quality as well as the colors are very good, the relevant seller, I would suggest that you continue to get the items from the entrepreneur,
Sent and supplied quickly! The deal must be opened properly, because there is no other package except the african american bag. I almost cut my handkerchief while I opened the particular package, nice
really happy with my searching, the product same as the look and in time will be arrive
Very nice jewelry. I ordered two different colors - I liked both. I actually do not know how with regards to 100% cotton, since they are silky, but quite pleasant. I recommend to buy.
Well, I'm delighted I quickly produced
beautiful product, as described by the vendor, very honest entrepreneur and i am very satisfied with his service. Thank you


  • Item Type: Abaya
  • Model Number: F8841
  • Style: Fashion
  • Material: Linen
  • Decoration: Embroidery
  • Brand Name: PKPO
  • Department Name: Adult
  • Fabric Type: Worsted

  •  

    Sizes below are measured in flat-laid position, hand measurement will havediscrepancy of about 2CM.
     
    This style only sells clothes, not including headscarves.

    Gift:waistband

    Size chart

    Size

    shoulder

    bust

    sleeve

    dress length

    peplum

    M

    43

    107

    59

    138

    198

    L

    45

    112

    60

    140

    198

    XL

    47

    117

    61

    145

    198

    XXL

    49

    122

    62

    148

    198

    Measurement In CM

     

    8841_01

     

    Notes

    La taille XL 2XL  sont producting

    JE suis l\'usine, si vous voulez n\'importe quelle taille pour plus que 10 pièces.

    JE peux produit les pour vous.

    Celui-ci est en grande qualité

    Belle dentelle perles broderie cardigan

    Chers acheteurs

     

    7234561

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S