Character Maya Bee Mascot Costume Hot Sale All Kinds Of Bee Costumes Christmas Party Suit Costume

Goods match the description. Quick delivery. Everyone was happy.
High-quality, very comfortable. Better then expected.
It was a month prior to Omsk, the quality is good, I might suggest the seller.
I ordered certainly not for myself, I hope to like it, delivery a little more than the usual month, norms.
The quality is great, the goods are like in the photograph, the girl looks great. The seller, well done, I recommend. In Belgorod it came in three 2 or 3 weeks
Fit good and look great. Made with quality,
I LOVE THIS COSTUME! Thank you very much for this wonderfull cosplay, It is beyond often the description in beauty also it really is a work of art. Super Top quality. Very Very satisfied. I love rolecos
Good quality and fast shipping, recommended

| size
| Height (cm) | Height (inches) |
| S | 160 - 170 | 63"- 67" |
| M | 170 - 175 | 67"- 68.8" |
| L | 175 - 180 | 68.8"- 70.8" |
| XL | 180 - 185 | 70.8"- 72.8" |
| XXL | 185 - 190 | 72.8"- 74.8" |


Detailed Description
Size may have 5cm difference due to manual measurement, slight color difference may be caused due to different monitor and photograph light.
Shipping
Our costume is shipped by China Post Air Mail
60-90 days to Brazil.
30-50 days to different countries
If you need it in hurry,please choose DHL as your shipping method,we do not accept total refund or return costume due to shipping delay
Thanks for your cooperation.
Contact us
Please contact us first instead of disputting if you are not satisfied with our products.

Comments
Post a Comment