2 Pieces Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Cosplay YES SIR Letter Bracelets Prop Wristband Leather Bracelet

Awesome product just like in the photos! This product is super well made in addition to goes great. The price ended up being great, I used the retail outlet coupon to receive $1 away from my purchase so I appeared getting these more cheap compared to the other one. Therefore i'm more than positive they are the exact same exact ones just a lot cheaper. Besides the shipping hang on which was only 12 small business days it did not have that long. I would recommend these above most of the other.
You have to alter it a bit, but it looks great and it's of good high quality, I'm very happy.
Very good level of quality, same like on the picture! It’s one size solely so you have to adjust a little. Definitely recommend!
Great high quality! Just like on the picture. I was anxious it can be too big, but it meets nicely. Very happy with the order!

One pair Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Cosplay YES SIR letter Bracelets Prop Wristband leather Bracelet
1)Material:alloy+leather
2)Color:purple
3)Size:23x3.5cm
4)QTY:1pair,2 pieces of bracelet

Thanks for your time. Enjoy your shopping!









Comments
Post a Comment