1 Pair Cotton Socks Japanese Style Three-dimensional Cartoon Cute Animal Ears Short Sock For Female Casual Outdoor

I always pay attention to negative comments, especially when there are a lot of positive versions. Therefore , when ordering, I became skeptical that a high-quality in addition to good product would come. Now I hold in my hands in addition to understand that neither the aroma of staleness, as the other individuals wrote... nor the wornness... nor the puffs... THIS IS REALLY EXCELLENT, QUALITATIVE ALONG WITH PLEASANT TO SEE THE GOODS!!! Surely recommend it! Since the obtain was for mom along with brother's wife, I can speak not only from myself, however immediately from three folks. Thank you so much seller! Positive results and prosperity in the business!
Stockings are good, thank you seller for any gift-nylon black socks 12 pairs.
less than a month connected with delivery, socks are good, multi-colored, I liked it

1. Women\'s cotton socks.
2. Cute cartoon image.
3. Three-dimensional pattern.
4. Sweat, deodorant, breathable.
Product information:
Fabric composition: cotton
Pattern: cartoon
Style: Japanese
Craft: jacquard
Product gross weight: about 40g
Packing list:
socks*1
























Comments
Post a Comment