VEVEFHUANG Houseki No Kuni Phosphophyllite Jumpsuits Uniform Land Of The Lustrous Bort Diamond Cosplay Costumes For

VEVEFHUANG Houseki no Kuni Phosphophyllite Jumpsuits Uniform Land of the Lustrous Bort Diamond Cosplay Costumes for Halloween



Outstanding! It arrived very fast, Therefore i'm delighted
Excellent quality, I adored it. It is completely worth the cost.
I was absolutely satisfied with this order, it came in the top condition, quality is very fine, the communication with the owner was just wonderful, they can be friendly and care a lot about clients. If you’re gonna buy a halloween costume like that-buy it after this!: )
Best costumes ever! Received in good time, good quality, endorse
very good quality. suit appearance great. i love it. appropriate to source material
The costume is super relaxed! And the details are perfect! I love this cosplay much, the best I have bought upon here!
I'm extremely pleased with the costume. It fits nicely. When I had an issue I also got a quick result. Would reccomend! ♡


  • Special Use: Costumes
  • Source Type: Anime
  • Material: Polyester
  • Model Number: C0151
  • Brand Name: VEVEFHUANG
  • Gender: Unisex
  • Item Type: Sets
  • Components: Jumpsuits & Rompers
  • Characters: Phosphophyllite

  • haobao 123Spider manshou wang xianfeng

    20151106150844_t4MXz

     

    Name Houseki no Kuni
    Color 3 Color
    Size S, M, L, XL,
    Fabric  Polyester
    Material  95% cotton 5% Lycra
    Others

    3 colors

    Features
    Softness
    Super Soft Normal Hard
    Thickness
    Thin Normal Thick Thicken
    Type
    Skinny Slim Normal Loose
    Elasticity
    No Normal Elastic Super
    Size(cm) Height Chest Waistline Hip  /
    Asia Russia Europe USA
    S / / / 150-155 71-77 53-58 79-85 /
    M / / / 155-160 78-84 59-63 85-90 /
    Size L / / / 160-165 85-91 64-72 91-95 /
    XL / / / 165-170 92-96 73-78 96-101 /
    XXL / / /        

     

    XXXL / / /          
     

     

    Material:  Uniform Cloth
     
    Package included: 
                   Black set: 1 x Jumpsuits, 1 x Necktie, 1 x Belt, 1 x Gloves, 1 x Socks
                   White set:  1 x Jumpsuits, 1 x Necktie, 1 x Belt, 1 x Gloves
                  Coat:  1 x Coat
    TB2jjzwd2DH8KJjy1XcXXcpdXXa_!!50880816TB2.K97d3vD8KJjSsplXXaIEFXa_!!50880816TB2JVqkiY_I8KJjy1XaXXbsxpXa_!!50880816TB2W4t5i3fH8KJjy1zcXXcTzpXa_!!50880816TB2JNx5i3fH8KJjy1zcXXcTzpXa_!!50880816

    45

    Wholesale and drop shipping are both welcomed?
    For wholesale,we will offer discount or free express shipping which only takes 3-7 days to arrive.
    For drop shipping,we could send the goods to your customers directly and won\'t leave information about us if you\'d like to.
     
    How can I track my parcel?
    You can track your parcel on the following website using your tracking number: www.17track.net/en  (Copied to the browser to open)
     
    What can I do when purchase protection time is running out?
    If your purchase protection time is running out, please contact us and we can help you to extend it. So your money will not go to my account.
    Thanks letter

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S