Vero Moda Wrist Sleeves Straight Long Gown 3181R1504

Vero Moda 2018 Wrist Sleeves Straight Long Gown |3181R1504


Pajamas cool, as in the brief description. Of course thin, but nothing at all. I liked my daughter. The size took more and had not been mistaken. Delivery 19 times to Ukraine.
The fabric is extremely thin, there is a slight scent. I wish the pants ended up smaller and the top even bigger.
All good! Soft, gentle, My spouse and i wear L, but I love loose pajamas, so far I possess measured only a blouse, it is very straightforward what you need, it would be less with fit. Pants still not measured, but immediately complete your goal! There is a smell but is not strong, I think you can shampoo it and everything will pass!
On the pants, unfortunately small holes. Not flatly, of course , they are not even promptly visible.
Pajamas are tiny, excessively thin, I did not think that such pajamas can be purchased, I see my word the first time
fast delivery, good quality, pleasurable to the body fabric


  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Robes
  • Material: Acetate
  • Brand Name: Vero Moda
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Full
  • Fabric Type: Poplin
  • Dresses Length: Knee-Length
  • Season: Autumn
  • Material Composition: Acetate
  • Pattern Type: Solid
  • Style number: 3181R1504

  • dianxiaobao
    dianxiaobao
    dianxiaobao
    dianxiaobaodianxiaobaodianxiaobao
    dianxiaobaodianxiaobaodianxiaobao
    dianxiaobao
    dianxiaobaodianxiaobaodianxiaobaodianxiaobao
    dianxiaobaodianxiaobaodianxiaobaodianxiaobao

     

     

     

     

    3181R1504

     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S