Renaissance Women Costume Medieval Maiden Fancy Cosplay Over Dress Halloween Costumes For Women Victorian Dress

I like to recommend everyone, great quality product and very fast delivery: )
The fabric of the dress is usually of better quality than estimated, Very good quality, sending had been very fast. thank you, to propose! I have been very satisfied.
They have awesome, exactly matches the brief description. I'm really happy. Often the sleeves are a little shorter however, till my wrists. Or else it's great, I advise it.
Product of excellent good quality, perfect size, I have not complain about!
very accurate and decent material employed, Correct size, accurate explanation and good communication.
Rapid shipping. satisfied. Thank you entrepreneur.
Thank you very much to the seller, the product or service are insanely beautiful, of top quality, I ordered a lot. Very nice! Definitely recommend!!!

100% brand new and high quality
Brand :Unbranded
Material : Cotton
Color : as pictuer
There is 2-3% difference according to manual measurement.
please check the measurement chart carefully before you buy the item.
1 inch = 2.54 cm
Please note that slight color difference should be acceptable due to the light and screen.
Packet Including:1 x dress
Packed in a polybag.
- Shipping Policy
- Payment Method
- Returns Policy
Shipping Time /Delivery Time
We try our best to ship out same day for payment cleared before 5.00 PM (Pacific Time),otherwise we will ship on next working days.
Order placed on weekend or holiday will be shipped on Monday or next working day.
We use USPS with Delivery Confirmation. Big order will be shipped via Priority mail (with tracking) automatically without any extra shipping cost.
Below is the approximate delivery time to different countries (just estimated, not guaranteed):
2-9 working days to buyer in USA


Comments
Post a Comment