One Size Cosplay Black Red Mini Soft Non Toxic Rubber Spiderman Faceshell Props

one size cosplay black&red Mini Soft Non-Toxic Rubber Spiderman Faceshell props



Superb! It arrived very fast, Therefore i'm delighted
Excellent quality, I liked it. It is completely more than worth it.
I was absolutely satisfied with my very own order, it came in the best condition, quality is very good, the communication with the retailer was just wonderful, they are really friendly and care a lot about buyers. If you’re gonna buy a costume outfit like that-buy it after this!: )
Best costumes ever! Received in good time, good quality, recommend
very good quality. suit appears to be great. i love it. appropriate to source material
The particular costume is super cozy! And the details are great! I love this cosplay so much, the best I have bought in here!
I'm extremely pleased with the costume. It satisfies nicely. When I had an issue I also got a quick result. Would reccomend! ♡


  • Special Use: Costumes
  • Characters: spiderman
  • Gender: Unisex
  • Material: Silica Gel
  • Department Name: Adult
  • Item Type: Masks

  • Material: Silicone
    Size:one size fits most adults
    Condition: 100% New 
     
    Package include: 1pcs silicone mouth mask
     
     
    Features:
    1.Visual effect: make the nose part stand upright
    2. Help breathing: tights costume will press the mouth \\ nose, which affect breath , and silicone masks will make nose and tights clothing separate to leave a certain space;
    3. Aesthetics: While wear tights costume the mouth part will move when speaking.Using silicone mouth masks, you could speak freely without worry about ouside mouth part.

    IMG_20181111_125447IMG_20181111_125450IMG_20181111_125522IMG_20181111_125525IMG_20181111_125542IMG_20181111_125619IMG_20181111_125625IMG_20181111_125637

    IMG_20180906_232009IMG_20180906_232017TB2DqX7Xf_HK1JjSsziXXagrVXa_!!2118743310TB2h.06XgfHK1Jjy1zbXXahRFXa_!!2118743310TB2JIp8XgvGK1Jjy0FfXXbykpXa_!!2118743310TB2V4R7XnzGK1JjSspaXXXPmpXa_!!2118743310TB2W1p8XgvGK1Jjy0FcXXXXmVXa_!!2118743310TB23dqNXgYDK1JjSZPiXXbcHVXa_!!2118743310

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S