New Traditional African Style Clothing Men Clothes Cotton Top And Pants Sets African Wax Print 2

Good on time shipment. Best recommend because of this seller 5 megastars
Get the parcel. Everything is okay. I wish to tell thank you a lot for the seller. He or she is very honest and responsible. Very good item for this price. I wish all the best to entrepreneur and to his purchase. Recommend the seller in addition to product to all people: )
2 . your five weeks to Krasnoyarsk. The quality of the material and tailoring are excellent. I recommend the seller.
they are really beautiful I love these individuals and my husband enjoys them too just that they are too big I am going to have to work on the idea again
Very nice outfit and material although be cautious on size. Can take a sizing bigger to be with safe side
As a result of the seller, my Husband Love It, so perfect about him.
I am really satisfied they surpassed my expectation



Note :Pls check the detail sizes before place order
if the size chart don\'t fit you
you can leave message to provide your measurement when you place order
we will custom for you.




















































Comments
Post a Comment