New Relaxed And Comfortable Night Robe With Ribbon Of The Waistband Leisure Holiday Version Printed

great pajamas!!! child is very pleased. growth a hundred forty five ordered size m. materials soft pleasant. order came very quickly in two weeks!!!!!!
This reached the Nizhny Novgorod region in three weeks. The size is the same. Thank you seller.
Received today package - Kigurumi! Came rapidly in 2 weeks. Track is tracked. The quality is excellent. Quite soft delicate material. On size 40 (xs) and height 165, they required L. It fit flawlessly. the daughter is delighted. I recommend to buy.
For level 140 cm, I obtained a size M, a tad too big, but it looks significant. In the photo, see by yourself. The quality is gorgeous. They have weeks for 2
pajamas tend to be super. At the cold pad that is necessary. warms at nighttime. To the body is nice. I adore. At its 174 cm required xl. I was reinsured















Comments
Post a Comment