Jzhifiyer DIY Kaftan Cotton Short Sleeve Loose Max Long Female Dresses Cotton Rayon Kaftan Dress V

Good on time shipment. Best recommend using this seller 5 stars
Get the parcel. Almost everything is okay. I have to tell thank you a whole lot for the seller. He could be very honest along with responsible. Very good item for this price. I wish all the best to vendor and to his retail outlet. Recommend the seller along with product to everyone: )
2 . a few weeks to Krasnoyarsk. The quality of the material in addition to tailoring are excellent. I would recommend the seller.
they are quite beautiful I love these people and my husband loves them too except they are too big No later than this have to work on this again
Very nice dress and material however be cautious on dimensions. Can take a sizing bigger to be on safe side
Because of the seller, my Husband Love It, so perfect on him.
I am particularly satisfied they maxed my expectation

Jzhifiyer DIY Kaftan Cotton short sleeve loose max long female dresses cotton rayon kaftan dress v neck bohemian beach oversized
Weight 260g per pc
Length of Kaftan 120cm
packing:OPP bags








Comments
Post a Comment