Hot Winter 2PCS Flannel Fleece Pyjamas Coat Long Trouser Leisure Wear Sleepwear

Autumn Winter Velvet Warm Homewear Two Piece Set Women's Pajamas Sexy Bandage Home Clothes For Women Sleepwear


I arrive identical to the picture, very warm, but is very cold, one can easily don it with only underwear and be quiet in the house without cooker, since I loved the order 100% equal to the image is not not at all disconformed, its more of better quality than those who have sell in my country In my opinion to ask more thanks for the good quality and make a good product I'm going end up making a collection of several and on the seams in the head very satisfied, Separated I'm 1, 58 nevertheless I love the clothes, that came to me very well, the particular XL one, I get without a cell phone but I would leave photos, a thousand i'm sorry for that


  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Pajamas
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Full
  • Pattern Type: Solid
  • Brand Name: YJSFG HOUSE
  • Material Composition: Velvet
  • Model Number: H1954
  • Collar: V-Neck
  • Length: Full Length
  • Season: Winter
  • Material: Polyester

  • Product Details

    Style: Fashion,Hot

    Material:Polyester

    Size:S,M,L,XL,2XL

    Occasion: Everyday,Daily

    Thickness: Regular

    Pattern:Solid

    Garment Care: Hand Washable

    Packing:1PCS*Coat&1PCS*Trouser

    Please note:Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures, but not the same performance on different bodies as on the model. Thanks!

    Size Chart

    The size system of different brands is different. Please refer to the below detail size information before order. Thanks!

    The suggested size is just for your reference. If your measurement is between two sizes, advise choosing the larger size. (Measurements in the size chart refer to item measurements, not body)

    Item size information manual measurement may exist 1-3cm difference.

    Asian Size

    US

    UK

    Length(Top)

    Bust

    Sleeve

    Length(Trouser)

    Hip

    Waist

    S

    4-6

    6-8

    26.77\'\'/68CM

    35.43\'\'/90CM

    23.23\'\'/59CM

    43.31\'\'/110CM

    36.22\'\'/92CM

    25.98\'\'/66CM

    M

    6-8

    8-10

    27.17\'\'/69CM

    37.01\'\'/94CM

    23.62\'\'/60CM

    43.70\'\'/111CM

    37.80\'\'/96CM

    27.56\'\'/70CM

    L

    8-10

    10-12

    27.56\'\'/70CM

    38.58\'\'/98CM

    24.02\'\'/61CM

    44.09\'\'/112CM

    39.37\'\'/100CM

    29.13\'\'/74CM

    XL

    10-12

    12-14

    27.95\'\'/71CM

    40.16\'\'/102CM

    24.41\'\'/62CM

    44.49\'\'/113CM

    40.94\'\'/104CM

    30.71\'\'/78CM

    2XL

    12-14

    14-16

    28.35\'\'/72CM

    41.73\'\'/106CM

    24.80\'\'/63CM

    44.88\'\'/114CM

    42.52\'\'/108CM

    32.28\'\'/82CM

    Product Photos













    85
    jk as

    1234

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S