Hot Naruto Uchiha Itachi Cosplay Costume Halloween Costume Full Set

is just perfect, I adore it Soo much, is usually super good and the dimensions was perfect ❤
Fantastic costume! I love the quality of the idea and everything fits properly! Great seller and great communication! This seller are able to do custom measurements very well! On the web very satisfied with this fancy dress
Worth the money!! This cosplay ended up being well-made and exactly as described! I am so pleased with my very own purchase! Great seller transmission. A very pleasant buying practical experience and I would definitely buy from this specific seller again.
Order more than a month, finally received, everything is fine!
The material is really good, It's a bit 'complicated to put on it but you must training. Fast shipping but preparing times are long

Hot Naruto uchiha itachi Cosplay Costume Halloween Costume Full Set


Dear friend,if your size is special,please leave your measurments:Bust,Waist,Hip and Height in the order notes when you order the items,we will choose the correct size for you or custum the item with your measurments,Thank you!!!











Comments
Post a Comment