Fashion Women Sexy Back/Gray High Stocking Pantyhose For Girls Female Autumn Winter Elastic Slim Warm Standard Tights Collant

Actually an excellent and beautiful product. And if that was not enough, a surprising gift. Thank you very much and good luck in your income. Very satisfied
Perfect! They may have arrived very fast and they have great quality. I will buy more. Seller highly recommended.
they are merely wonderful! I sat in the 40th size perfectly. Flew for 12 days
for a perfect number 36. I use worn them myself for the cold that they are doing. And i also am very happy. They are soft and comfortable and warm your toes
second time I obtained. Love these socks! Therefore cute and perfect for winter
great socks, and even as a gift socks sports and also nylon! Many thanks to the entrepreneur!

Fashion Women Sexy Back/Gray High Stocking Pantyhose For Girls Female Autumn Winter Elastic Slim Warm Standard Tights Collant
Size: free size
Suitable Height: 155-170cm (High elasticity)
Hip:90cm-105cm
Style:women tights, ,female stockings,women Pantyhose








Comments
Post a Comment