EW Sexy Women Silk Sleepwear Dress Nightgown Spaghetti Strap Home Plus Size Lace Female Lingerie Night

EW Sexy Women Silk Sleepwear Dress Nightgown Spaghetti Strap Home Plus Size Lace Female Lingerie Night Dress Nightwear


I arrive similar to the picture, very warm, but is very cold, one can easily don it with only underwear and be quiet in the house without range, since I loved the obtain 100% equal to the picture is not not at all disconformed, it is more of better quality than those who all sell in my country I think to ask more thanks for the very good quality and make a good product I am going to end up making a collection of various and on the seams from the head very satisfied, Away from each other I'm 1, 58 nevertheless I love the clothes, that came to me very well, typically the XL one, I head out without a cell phone but Rankings leave photos, a thousand excuses for that


  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Nightgowns
  • Dresses Length: Above Knee, Mini
  • Material: Polyester,Spandex
  • Model Number: 7224
  • Season: Summer
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Sleeveless
  • Decoration: Lace
  • Collar: V-Neck
  • Material Composition: Polyester
  • Pattern Type: Solid

  • EW Sexy Women Silk Sleepwear Dress Nightgown Spaghetti Strap Home Plus Size Lace Female Lingerie Night Dress Nightwear

     

    MAIN FEATURE:

    Soft and smooth martial,comfortable .

    Design for romance, comfort and charm,you will feel free all the day.

     

    QQ20180907161608

    2

     

     

     

    1

     

     

    3

     

     

    4

     

     

    5

     

    20

     

    20

     

    20

     

    20

     

    20

     

    2

     

    4

     

     

    5

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S