Eraspooky 3 12T Carnival Toddler Tutu Dress Kids Halloween Costume For Girls Skull Dresses Skeleton Cosplay

Eraspooky 3-12T Carnival Toddler Tutu Dress Kids Halloween Costume for Girls Skull Dresses Skeleton Cosplay Children Fancy Dress



Things match the description. Quick delivery. Everyone was happy.
Top quality, very comfortable. Better and then expected.
It was a month prior to Omsk, the quality is good, I suggest the seller.
I ordered not really for myself, I hope in order to like it, delivery a little more compared to a month, norms.
The quality is excellent, the goods are like in the picture, the girl looks great. Owner, well done, I recommend. In Belgorod it came in three weeks
Fit good and look great. Made with quality,
I LOVE THAT COSTUME! Thank you very much for this wonderfull cosplay, It is beyond the description in beauty and yes it really is a work of art. Super Top quality. Very Very satisfied. I love rolecos
Good quality and fast shipping, recommended


  • Special Use: Costumes
  • Brand Name: Eraspooky
  • Components: Tube Tops,Dresses
  • Source Type: Holiday
  • Gender: Girls
  • Model Number: FT22207
  • Material: Polyester
  • Item Type: Sets
  • Characters: Skull girl
  • Skele-Girl Content: 1 x Dress
  • Size : S(3-4T), M(5-6T), L(7-9T), XL(10-12T)
  • Material: 100% Polyester, Lace
  • Feature: Long Sleeve, High Collar

  • dianxiaobao
    dianxiaobaodianxiaobaodianxiaobaodianxiaobao
    dianxiaobaodianxiaobaodianxiaobaodianxiaobao

     

     

    Multi Color Skeleton Printed Costume For Girls

    High Collar , Long Sleeve , Lace Layer 

    Super High Quality , Comfortable Clothes Material 

    Size :S(3-4T),  M(5-6T),  L(7-9T),  XL(10-12)

     

    lADPBbCc1TRjFIHNAQPNEKs_4267_259

                       

    Product Size

    Bust (cm)

    Shoulder (cm)

    Collar (cm)

    Sleeve(cm)

    Length(cm)

    S (3-4T)

    52

    /

    16

    31

    48

    M (5-6T)

    60

    /

    17

    38

    56

    L (7-9T)

    68

    /

    18

    45

    63

    XL(10-12)

    76

    /

    19

    52

    71

    Item content: 1pc dress.

    Please allow 2-3 cm differ due to the manual measurement, thanks.

     

     

     

                           

    lADPBbCc1TRjFH_M7c0Qqw_4267_237

    FT22207-2

     

     

    FT22207-1

     

    FT22207-8

     

    FT22207-7

     

    FT22207-4

     

    FT22207-5

     

    FT22207-6

     

     

     

    lADPBbCc1TRjFITNARPNEKs_4267_275

    PC

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S