Germany Bavaria Beer Section Clothing National Culture Carnival Maid Cos Show Serve Sweet Lolita Dress Loli

Germany Bavaria Beer Section Clothing National Culture Carnival Maid Cos Show Serve Sweet Lolita Dress Loli Cosplay Costumes



Superb! It arrived very fast, On the web delighted
Excellent quality, I loved it. It is completely worth the cost.
I was absolutely satisfied with our order, it came in the very best condition, quality is very very good, the communication with the retailer was just wonderful, they may be friendly and care a lot about buyers. If you’re gonna buy a fancy dress like that-buy it from here!: )
Best costumes ever previously! Received in good time, good quality, highly recommend
very good quality. suit seems great. i love it. exact to source material
The costume is super cozy! And the details are ideal! I love this cosplay much, the best I have bought in here!
I'm extremely happy with the costume. It fits nicely. When I had an issue I also got a quick reply. Would reccomend! ♡


  • Special Use: Costumes
  • Gender: Women
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Short
  • Type: Lolita Sets
  • Material: Cotton
  • Brand Name: OLN
  • Supply category: Goods in stock
  • Suitable occasion: Ordinary stage outfit
  • Applicable age: adult
  • Suitable season: Spring
  • Types of foreign trade: Exit
  • Stock type: The entire single
  • Fabric name: Cotton blended

  • coupon

    Germany Bavaria Beer Section Clothing National Culture Carnival Maid Cos Show Serve Sweet Lolita Dress Loli Cosplay Costumes

    Products include: white clothes + long skirts + belly button + bow tie + chest hanging beads

     Materials: TC cotton

     

    M: chest circumference: 94CM; waist circumference: 78CM; skirt length: 100CM

    L: chest circumference: 98CM; waist circumference: 80CM; skirt length: 101CM

    XL: chest circumference: 102CM; waist circumference: 82CM; skirt length: 102CM

    h2+Xif2nxdR3mZ49XMtpQJXpVoDGK/BKdDt8
















    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S