Spring And Summer Women's New Socks Children's Tropical Fruits Tube Socks Avocado Banana Socks And Socks

Spring And Summer Women's New Socks Children's Tropical Fruits Tube Socks Avocado Banana Socks And Socks


Socks like, thanks a lot for the gifts. I recommend the product and the seller.
My spouse and i liked the socks, often the elastic band is double, the actual sock itself is not solid, very comfortable and in dimension. She took a different colour, pastel colors. As a gift idea, the seller put black nylon socks. I am satisfied with the particular purchase, I recommend.
I don’t realize where the rabbit is, however I liked the hosiery, I liked it, I would recommend it, it’s good for 39 times
All is very well. Many thanks for the warm socks and a gift in the form of a new package of thin stockings.
I am satisfied with the invest in, I bought it as a gift to the New Year. This product really came in torn packaging, but everything is in place. The seller put in each bag thin socks of black color, some about 10) did not count up exactly. I recommend the seller.


  • Material: Cotton
  • Thickness: Standard
  • Model Number: AF1
  • Item Length: 16CM
  • Sock Type: Casual
  • Pattern Type: Solid
  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Sock

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Casual 100 Cotton Mens African Clothing Dashiki Patchwork Print Shirt Tops Bazin Riche Traditional African

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes